Friday, November 7, 2008

‘Viva Obama’

Cartoonist Lalo Alcaraz – creator of the very clever “La Cucaracha” comic strip – has some items for sale.

I turn the microphone over to him:
LALO ALCARAZ: Hi, pardon the ad, but people are asking about my Viva Obama items and how to get ’em.

Here it is:

Either paypal me $25 for first shirt, + $20 for each addl shirt (not to mention $15 sweet 12x18 posters of both Viva Obama and Obama Washington... (i have large 23x29 silkscreen Viva posters at $25, $5 magnets) at laloalcaraz@yahoo.com

Or mail chex/mo's/stealth cash/ to:
Lalo Alcaraz Roachbomb Studios
6745 S. Washington Ave.
#156
Whittier, CA 90601

and don't forget to specify sizes! I will try to get ladies Xtra Smalls, but right now i gots the ladies Smalls, M, L, XL, and men's S, M, L, XL, add $5 for big boy XX.

I will throw in some campaign buttons if i got em! Gracias!

and Viva Obama!

No comments: