Monday, September 15, 2008

A new Phoebe Snow album

Need something to look forward to? On October 14, Verve Records will release a new CD from Phoebe Snow... her first concert album.

“Phoebe Snow – Live” was recorded on July 30 and 31 in Woodstock, N.Y. I’ll remind you about it again when it drops.

Here’s the track list:

1. “Shakey Ground”
2. “Something Real”
3. “All in the Game”
4. “If I Can Just Get Through Tonight”
5. “Poetry Man”
6. “You’re My Girl”
7. “Natural Wonder”
8. “The Other Girlfriend”
9. “Piece of My Heart”
10. “Rockin’ Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu”
11. “With a Song in My Heart”

Bonus Tracks:

1. “Two-Fisted Love”
2. “Key to the Street”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's "No Regrets"? I'm still looking forward to her new CD?

Undercover Black Man said...

^ I'm glad to see "Two-Fisted Love" on there.