Monday, January 28, 2008

Heavy weather...

At 2 a.m. this morning, I heard my first 2008 campaign ad on the radio. It was from fringe Republican Ron Paul, going negative on all four of his GOP opponents at once.

Already I was hyped about February 5. But it hadn’t dawned on me that California (as well as New York, Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, and the rest of the Super Tuesday states)... we’re in for a week of intense campaign advertising.

Like watching storm clouds roll in, I’m anticipating the thunder and lightning. It’s thrilling.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screw the stupid campaign ads! I hain't got time for that nonsense. I'm gonna DVR everything I watch just to avoid 'em all :-D

Jeff Vaca said...

Saw my first Hillary commercial this morning, on ENERGY POLICY, of all things.

Undercover Black Man said...

^ Bring 'em on! Let's see how they're spending our money.

Anonymous said...

I'm in Cali and this is gonna be good. I'm rubbing my hands in gleee in anticipation. Can't wait to see what jumps off.

dubbleu said...

Hillary's got tv ads here in Missouri that started this week and Obama has radio ads going.

We have officially embarked upon the "SS 2008 Elections". Keep your hand and feet inside please.

Undercover Black Man said...

^ And let's all kick a few ducats to the candidate of our choice, why don't we? It's as easy as buying a book from Amazon.

Own a piece of the rock!

wanda loves... said...

Hey, I've laid out a couple hundred to Obama already. In fact, he owes me a sweatshirt.

"Where's my effing shirt Obama?"

Undercover Black Man said...

^ I didn't know they were selling shirts, Wanda. Oh wow... those are gonna go quick. They won't be able to make enough of those.

wanda loves... said...

Yea, they've got a backlog already of about 3-6 weeks. Now that I think about it, by the time the sweatshirt comes, I'll need a tshirt.

That's another $25.