Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A free Bob Marley download

I do like finding the free (and legal) music downloads. And I like pointing y’all to the hippest ones. So I think I’ll keep this one-a-day groove going till the end of summer. Every day there’ll be a link to a tasty FREE MP3 right here.

And it doesn’t get tastier than Robert Nesta Marley. The CD “Roots, Rock, Remixed” came out last month; it’s the first Bob Marley remix project approved by the Marley family.

The freebie is “Soul Shakedown Party,” remixed by L.A.’s Afrodisiac Sound System.

There are several places you can download it from. One is the “Roots, Rock, Remixed” MySpace page. Or you can follow this link and cop it from CNET’s Download.com.

To hear the track streaming on my Vox site, click here.

The album can be purchased for download from iTunes, eMusic or Calabash Music.

No comments: