Sunday, August 30, 2009

Celebrity Tweets of the Day!

(Actual Twitter posts from earlier today.)

Ice-T: “Bout to go eat a Dennys. I’ve been on the road so much in my life.Dennys & Ihop have become my favorite places to sit down & eat. Cheap too.”

Tori Spelling: “My husband made us pineapple sunday mimosas! Delish. Kids having their applejuice and looking at the beautiful august day.”

Tyra Banks: “made coffee this morn that was too damn strong. i had to add so much milk and sweetener that it turned into tasting like melted ice cream!”

Demi Moore: “Twitterverse you did it! @moonfrye is at 1 million!!!!!!! Woo hoo!”

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy i've been waiting all day for these.
you should do a film directors only one.

Anonymous said...

oh better yet
all old school musicians

bklyn6 said...

^Or, an all hip-hop/rapper's one.

Actually, I still don't get it.

Anonymous said...

For some reason these posts depress me, and I can't put my finger on why.

Undercover Black Man said...

My original purpose with these posts was to show how worthless this information was... and that Twitter was just a massive conspiracy to waste time.

On the other hand, I can relate to what Ice-T says about Denny's and IHoP. That was a quality tweet.

Invisible Woman said...

soleil moon frye has a million followers?

*le sigh*

Undercover Black Man said...

soleil moon frye has a million followers?

I'm sayin'.

End times.

bklyn6 said...

Tweeting Too Hard."

Anonymous said...

soleil moon frye has a million followers?

I'm sayin'.

End times.


And Demi Moore is talking about Soleil Moon Frye getting followers! Za Rabbit Hole...eet eeez too beeeg! It's also full of stars.

Undercover Black Man said...

Soleil Moon Frye thanks her followers... as only she can.

Anonymous said...

I had to turn it off as soon as I realized what it was. I don't even know why - I barely watched that show! Maybe there's just something inherently sad about Q-list celebrities re-visiting past roles (especially roles they played as a child), even in jest.

Or, I'm just a weirdo who's allergic to various flavors of videotaped embarrassment.

Or, maybe it's totally normal and I'm just weird in a vacuum.