Monday, March 16, 2009

A free Chin Chin EP download

Brooklyn’s Chin Chin is another one of those groove bands with a fondness for the flavor of ’70s funk ’n’ soul.

Chin Chin has a FREE EP available for download. It features tunes off the band’s new album (“The Flashing, The Fancing”) as well as last year’s self-titled CD.

Click here to hear the new single, “Go There With You,” on my Vox blog.

To hear a 2008 cut called “Dontchusee,” click here.

If you’d like to download the six-song EP, follow this link, make your way through the ads, and find the tasty freeness... packaged as a ZIP file.

5 comments:

Thembi Ford said...

Once again we see eye to eye on random stuff. I love Chin Chin and just saw them in concert a few weeks ago. They really put on a great show!

Undercover Black Man said...

^ Cool, Thembi. I like it when we vibe like that.

Unknown said...

Hey, David. I don't mean to be off-topic, but a while back I suggested you pick up a copy of Javon Jackson's Good People. You said you went ahead and ordered it. I'm wondering if you liked it?

Undercover Black Man said...

^ I did get it, John-Paul... but as sometimes happens, I haven't spun it yet.

Unknown said...

This is not for me soo much.. ever listened to Baby Charles or Nicole Willis?