Friday, August 8, 2008

A free Sidestepper download

I forget who turned me on to Sidestepper five years ago (probably Elizabeth, possibly Susie)... but I took an instant liking to the album “3am (In Beats We Trust).”

New-breed Latin funk is what that was. (Click here and check out “Me Gustas [No Me Disgustas],” if you don’t already know.)

Sidestepper consists of British producer Richard Blair and a Colombian band led by Iván Benavides. Their new CD, “The Buena Vibra Sound System,” came out this week.

And the track “La Paloma” is available as a FREE MP3. It is hot ’n’ tasty! Click here to hear it on my Vox blog.

To commence downloading, click the song title below.

“La Paloma” (MP3)
More on this album

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I gotta take credit for this one, David. But I didn't know about this new CD. Thanks for linking to the tune. Hot and tasty, indeed!

Undercover Black Man said...

^ I thought so! Thanks, Elizabeth.

;^D