Thursday, December 13, 2007

A free Amp Fiddler/Corinne Bailey Rae download

I’ve written twice about that cool Detroit funkster Amp Fiddler... first in June, then in August. Happy to do so again... with a freebie for y’all, to boot:

A FREE MP3 of Fiddler’s 2007 single “If I Don’t” – a Kid Creole-ish track on which he duets with Corinne Bailey Rae.

To hear it on my Vox blog, click here. This song is on Mr. Fiddler’s “Afro Strut” album (which I recommend).

If you want that MP3, hit this link to commence downloading (courtesy of Minnesota Public Radio).

Embedded below is a freaky computer-animated video for “If I Don’t.”

3 comments:

The Stepfather of Soul said...

"If I Don't" is the bomb; I was sent a review copy (I still need to feature it on my blog) recently and that whole CD is tight, but this song is my favorite.

Undercover Black Man said...

^ Thanks for the co-sign. Amp is yet another one of our best who gets tons more love in Europe than he does here at home.

bklyn6 said...

Every time I see that picture I see THIS picture.