Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tay Zonday gets pizzaid, bitch!

Yes yes y’all! My boy T-A-Y-to-the-Z – the Barry Bonds of viral video – has capitalized on his YouTube smash “Chocolate Rain” by starring in a new Web commercial for Dr Pepper.

Tay is pimping something called “Cherry Chocolate Dr Pepper” (sounds disgusting) by way of parody lyrics and a big-money music video called “Cherry Chocolate Rain.” It even has a real-live guest rapper (Mista Johnson).

I got nothing but love for Tay Zonday. And I dig the new video. Something about the guy just makes me happy to be human.

(Big thanks to Scott.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.

“Cherry Chocolate Dr Pepper”

?? Wow that sounds ... not appetizing.

Good for him though!

Joe Crawford said...

I had not heard of Mr. Zonday before today.

Very enjoyable, and the perfect thing for a Friday. Thanks UCBM!

Undercover Black Man said...

^ Cheers, Joe. I can't imagine you went this long being uninfected by the Tayness.

Also, like you, I dig "Internet Dreams." Moreso than "Chocolate Rain," "Dreams" is the vid that won me over.

Michael Fisher said...

that's a funny and talented mofo.

Anonymous said...

no doubt Zonday and Dr. Pepper will help each other out a lot