Last week on Long Island, 25-year-old Tanisha Armstrong and her 4-year-old daughter, Talani Johnson, died in their apartment of carbon monoxide poisoning.
This has been fairly big news in New York City, with the victims’ relatives calling for a crackdown on “slumlords.”
This past Wednesday, Newsday issued the following correction:
“A photo published yesterday did not show Talani Johnson, who died last week of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning. It showed Azariah Johnson, a surviving sibling.”
Of course it did!
(Hat-tip: Regret the Error.)