Thursday, August 6, 2009

A free Homemade Jamz Blues Band download

I first blogged about Tupelo’s own Ryan, Kyle and Taya Perry – the Homemade Jamz Blues Band – last summer.

The band’s second album is out. It’s called “I Got Blues for You.” And I got a FREE MP3 for you.

Click here to hear “Rumors” on my Vox blog. To download it, click the song title below.

Ryan Perry, all of 17 years old, is a total beast on the guitar.

If you’re in New York City or L.A., you’ve got a chance to see Homemade Jamz perform in the near future. The band will play the Hudson River Park Blues & Bar-B-Que Festival on August 23... and the Long Beach Blues Festival on September 5.

“Rumors” (MP3)
More on this album

2 comments:

Geneva Girl said...

They're too cute for words and extremely talented. Thanks for this!!

bklyn6 said...

I bought their first CD because of your write-up.

Thanks for posting.